Darkest Solstice

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thoughts on Holocaust Research

The research has been pretty interesting. To to honest, there was some information I could have totally avoided ever finding out. The pictures were pretty horrific themselves.

So in the beginning of my research I was not completely sure what I was looking for. Yes, there was information on the Holocaust, but that was not what I was specifically looking for. I was looking for the Early Stages of Persecution.

After I started looking, there was things I find out that disgusted me. Adolf Hitler was appointted the job as the next Chancellor, which is a big part in the German government. Hindenburg felt he'd be great for the job.

Then after he was appointted everything went down the drain. Things stared going worse than they already were. Germany was already in a big economic and political crisis, that's why Hindenburg appoint ted Hitler!

The Holocaust was one of the most terrifying times in history for Germany. And more specifically towards Jews and handicapped. Just because they were not like him or his "people" he treated them like they were nothing in the eyes of others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home